The body naturally produces some chemicals called hormones or steroids. They often help our bodies and cells. But the word “steroid” sometimes has a different meaning. It also refers to laboratory-made drugs called anabolic androgenic steroids and corticosteroids.
Corticosteroids are drugs that are used to quickly fight inflammation. It is a laboratory-made steroid whose effect is similar to the cortisol hormone produced by our body. It tries to prevent our immune system from producing substances that trigger inflammation. Cortisonics can help treat skin diseases, arthritis, lupus, allergic reactions, asthma, etc.
As for the side effects, it depends on the length of time you take the medicine. For short-term users, it can cause acne, weight gain, nausea, abnormal hair growth, high blood pressure and blood sugar levels. For long-term use, it can cause osteoporosis and a condition called adrenal insufficiency, where the body does not respond to stress such as surgery or other diseases.
Anabolic androgenic steroids are the laboratory version of the male sex hormone testosterone. These are drugs similar to natural hormones and are used to increase muscle mass. In most cases, doctors prescribe a prescription for hormonal problems and the loss of muscle mass caused by diseases such as HIV, AIDS, or cancer. Other over-the-counter uses are for people who want to build muscle faster, improve athletic performance, and reduce calories to improve appearance. It is mainly used by male bodybuilders and weightlifters, and less frequently by women.
As for the side effects, we can count a lot. In women, the female body will begin to turn to hermaphrodite (masculinity) by shrinking breasts, enlarging clitoris, deepening voice, menstrual cycle changes, excessive body hair, and other hormonal abnormalities. In men, it can cause breast growth, decreased sperm count, hair loss, and increased risk of prostate cancer. For all people who use these steroids, regardless of gender or age, if taken in large doses, they can cause addiction and liver problems.
Is it safe to buy steroids in Canada?
In Canada, it is illegal to sell health products that are not authorized by Health Canada and are not considered safe, effective, and high-quality. Steroids can only be taken if prescribed by a licensed doctor. Due to its main side effects, prescription drugs should only be used under the advice and supervision of a healthcare professional. If you want to buy steroids in Canada, please consult your doctor first and ask him to prescribe the medicine you need and the correct dosage. After that go to a licensed and secure website or store to check and observe. Read all product labels carefully to verify that they are authorized and safe to use. Read carefully all the ingredients and chemicals it contains.
The top 5
- Oxandrolone (Anavar). Oxandrolone, which is sold under brand names such as Oxandrin and Anavar, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) drug that is used to help promote weight gain in various situations, helping to offset protein catabolism caused by long-term corticosteroid treatment and support recovery from severe burns, treatment of osteoporosis-related bone pain, development of girls with Turner syndrome, and other indications. It is taken orally.
- Oxymetholone (Anadrol). Oxymetholone, sold under brands such as Anadrol and Anapolon, is an androgen and anabolic steroid drug mainly used to treat anemia. It is also used to treat osteoporosis, HIV/AIDS wasting syndrome, and in some cases promote weight gain and muscle growth. It is taken orally.
- Stanozolol (Winstrol). Stanozolol, sold under many brands, is an androgen and anabolic steroid drug derived from dihydrotestosterone. It is used to treat hereditary angioedema. Stanozolol is used to improve the physical fitness and performance of competitive athletes, bodybuilders and weightlifters.
- Mesterolone (Proviron). Mesterolone, sold under brands such as Proviron, is an androgen and anabolic steroid drug primarily used to treat low testosterone levels. It is also used to treat male infertility, although this use is controversial. It is taken orally. In addition to medical uses, Mesterolone is also used to improve physical fitness and performance, although it is not often used for such purposes due to its weak anabolic effects.
- Testosterone Enanthate. Testosterone enanthate is sold under brands such as Delatestryl and Xyosted. It is an androgen and anabolic steroid drug mainly used to treat low testosterone levels in men. It is also used in hormone therapy for transgender men. In addition to medical use, testosterone enanthate is also used to improve physical fitness and performance.
OrderSteroids is the right source for your purchases
Every product you see while browsing our website is a premium quality only and developed and manufactured in Canada. We serve all customers in Canada and we’re available online every day. Order your next purchase and get free shipping Canada wide for orders over $99! You can trust us! We understand there might be some apprehension about buying steroids online. But we are a trusted online Canadian seller! All our products are properly vetted for safety and our online store is secure with SSL encryption. Also because we do not use payment processors, you can rest assured that your payments are safe using Interac E-Transfer, a trusted worldwide payment method.
Feel free to check out our reviews page for real feedback from other customers about our service. We try our best to keep our online shelves fully stocked for our customers. Unfortunately, that isn’t always possible. If there is any product you are looking for that we do not have stock or do not carry, feel free to contact us and we can look into selling it.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority! For more contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.