What is T3?
Cytomel is a different type of compound as it is not a steroid, nor is it a SARM or any other category of substance that is commonly used by bodybuilders or athletes. It is a synthetic form of a thyroid hormone called T3, or triiodothyronine, which is produced naturally in the body. The synthetic form is known as Liothyronine Sodium, with Cytomel being the brand name.
This synthetic T3 is very similar to the original triiodothyronine hormone, but not exactly the same. Small variations of the chemical structure have resulted in Cytomel having a high rate of oral absorption and an increased level of potency.
The main benefits of Cytomel relate to its relationship with the metabolism as a thyroid hormone. Cytomel T3 provides positive benefits for promoting an efficient metabolism that is working optimally for fat loss, and this is the main reason you will choose to use this drug – for fat loss. By replicating the natural T3 hormone, the metabolic rate is enhanced. This will put your body in a position to burn more fat, and to burn it faster.
- Recommended Male Dosage: 25-100mcg per day. If you’re a first time user it’s highly advisable to start at the lowest dose, then increase the dose as the cycle progresses, followed by a decrease back down to a low dose towards the end of the cycle – this is called a pyramid strategy.
- Minimum cycle length: 4 weeks
- Ideal cycle length: 6 weeks
- Maximum cycle length: 8 weeks
- Recommended Female Dosage: 25-100mcg per day (same as men)
Using Cytomel on its own in a cycle is very simple.
To prevent any muscle wasting when taking T3, it is often stacked with anabolic steroids such as Testosterone and can be stacked further with cutting steroids Trenbolone to achieve maximum fat loss while retaining lease muscle and accomplishing a hard, ripped, and vascular appearance by the end of the cycle.
If stacked with testosterone, we recommend using an estrogen blocker or aromatase inhibitor. These products consist of Arimidex, Letrozole, Novaldex and Aromasin.